A new full service agency based in Miami is opening its doors to capitalize on the changing demographics of the country and growth of the marketing industry.
Led by President and CEO Mike Valdes-Fauli, Pinta has had an internal team preparing over the last 12 months to specialize in the "art of cross-cultural marketing."
A spinoff of the JeffreyGroup, a marketing and communications agency in Latin America, Pinta, will specialize in the American market, handling multicultural campaigns aimed at demographically diverse audiences, rather than focusing on either Hispanic or African-American consumers.
"Pinta is the embodiment of two changing dynamics; the evolution of the marketing industry overall, and the new mainstream of America," Valdes-Fauli said in a press release. "For too long, marketers and agencies stayed neatly within lines that dictated how they communicated with multicultural consumers in this country, whether through language, medium, age or demographics."
Pinta offers clients services in advertising, public relations and social media and its clientele includes T-Mobile, Facebook, and Fox Hispanic Media. The agency says it has added new executive talent to its team and offices in Los Angeles and Miami.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West