Pakistani rupee remained stable against U.S. dollar, higher against Euro and lower against British pound. According to National Bank of Pakistan here on Tuesday Pakistani rupee remained unchanged against U.S. dollar compared to previous day’s settlement rates while it appreciated its value against major European currency Euro, although it depreciated against British pound. The Pak rupee selling and buying rates were stable at 106.25 and 103.74 respectively against US dollar. Moreover, it appreciated its value against Euro by 12 paisa from Rs.145.40 to Rs.145.28 and from Rs.141.96 to Rs.141.84 on selling and buying rates respectively. Meanwhile, the rupee depreciated against British pound by Rs.1.12 . The selling rates of British pound increased from Rs.175.34 to Rs.176.46 and buying rates from Rs.171.19 to Rs.172.29 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign