This latest release builds on Visual Data Center’s 3D DCIM platform by enhancing the provisioning and management of multi-phase power circuits and breakers as well as enhancements to VDC Work Order, Extended Language support and the integration with
“We feel that the best 3D
Originally released in 2007, New Enhancements to the Fourth Generation of
• Support for 3-phase power and PDU breaker/circuit provisioning.
• Enhancements to CA® IT Process Automation Manager integration.
• Enhancements to VDC work order system, and VDC network visualization and management.
• Extended language support for German, French, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, and simplified Chinese.
If you would like to see why
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11508977.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS