FORT WORTH, Texas , Jan. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:OABC), the holding company for OmniAmerican Bank , today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share. The cash dividend is payable on March 7, 2014 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 14 , 2014. This is the first cash dividend for OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Future dividends will be subject to approval of the Company's Board of Directors. About OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "OABC" and is the holding company for OmniAmerican Bank , a full-service financial institution headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas . OmniAmerican Bank operates 14 full-service branches in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and offers a full array of business/commercial services as well as consumer products and services, mortgages and retirement planning. Founded over 50 years ago, OmniAmerican Bank had $1.45 billion in assets at September 30, 2013. Additional information is available at www.OmniAmerican.com . CONTACT: Keishi High , Investor Relations Officer 817-367-4640 Keishi.High@OmniAmerican.com Source: OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11