SHANGHAI , January 29 , SinoCast -- Singapore's OCBC Bank in Shanghai announced the establishment of its first renminbi equity investment fund in China recently, "OCBC Star City ( Shanghai ) equity investment fund" (transliterated). "OCBC Star City ( Shanghai ) equity investment management company" (transliterated) will be responsible for OCBC Bank's direct investment business in China , including managing the fund's USD 100 million or about CNY 600 million . The fund will focus on investing in private enterprises with growth potential and assisting these enterprises to list on the Chinese A-share market.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?