NIC Bank yesterday launched a new banking strategy targeting time conscious clients. It said the package dubbed,'Now Banking', focuses on developing products and serices that can be delivered in a fast and efficient manner. "This strategic shift is an answer to the emerging "now generation" that demands everything on their finger tips, hence we aim to move all our products to Now Banking," NIC group managing director John Gachora said. The online account opening capability will allow a customer to open an NIC account without leaving the home or office, Gachora said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?