“The in-house lab is staffed by master laboratory technicians from
CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) dentistry uses technology to provide a range of dental restorations including: crowns, crown lays, veneers, inlays and onlays, fixed bridges, dental implant restorations and orthodontic appliances.
The lab is headed by
He is a master craftsman at making permanent crowns, porcelain veneers, gold or porcelain fillings, and dentures. The technician can also perform denture repairs, such as replacing lost or damaged teeth.
Advantages of an on-site laboratory technician include:
? Denture relining can be done within a few hours.
? Broken teeth can be added to partials within hours.
? The dentist/technician team can craft a patient’s smile and make any minor changes while the patient sits in the chair.
Thanks to the in-house lab, the
The two award-winning prosthodontists, Jivraj and Reshad, are specialists in implant, cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. Both are former chairmen of
? All-on-Four/All-on-Six dental implants
? Mini dental implant
? Teeth in a Day
? Teeth in an Hour
? Sedation dentistry
? Cosmetic dentures (“facelift”)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AnacapaDentalArtInstitute/Wordclassinhouselab/prweb11513631.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party