“The in-house lab is staffed by master laboratory technicians from
CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) dentistry uses technology to provide a range of dental restorations including: crowns, crown lays, veneers, inlays and onlays, fixed bridges, dental implant restorations and orthodontic appliances.
The lab is headed by
He is a master craftsman at making permanent crowns, porcelain veneers, gold or porcelain fillings, and dentures. The technician can also perform denture repairs, such as replacing lost or damaged teeth.
Advantages of an on-site laboratory technician include:
? Denture relining can be done within a few hours.
? Broken teeth can be added to partials within hours.
? The dentist/technician team can craft a patient’s smile and make any minor changes while the patient sits in the chair.
Thanks to the in-house lab, the
The two award-winning prosthodontists, Jivraj and Reshad, are specialists in implant, cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. Both are former chairmen of
? All-on-Four/All-on-Six dental implants
? Mini dental implant
? Teeth in a Day
? Teeth in an Hour
? Sedation dentistry
? Cosmetic dentures (“facelift”)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AnacapaDentalArtInstitute/Wordclassinhouselab/prweb11513631.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying