The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the University of
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In this chapter, we report on the recent synthetic advances towards the preparation of these '(multi)-metallic PNAs' on the solid phase."
For more information on this research see: Antisense effects of PNAs in bacteria. Methods In Molecular Biology, 2014;1050():223-36 (see also Biotechnology).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Goh,
Keywords for this news article include: Antisense Technology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedicine,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy