The net sales of Slovak mutual funds nearly halved on the month in December 2013 to EUR 77.6mn from EUR 131.2mn in November, data by the Slovak Association of Asset Management Companies (SASS) showed. For full 2013, the total net sales of mutual funds reached EUR 828.1mn , much higher compared to EUR 357.6mn in 2012. The net value of assets in mutual funds reached EUR 5.26bn at the end of December, up from EUR 4.4bn a year ago. The category "special funds – others" reported the highest net asset value of EUR 1.153bn , followed by short-term investment funds with EUR 781.35mn and bond funds with EUR 697.6mn .
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock