“As CTO, I am keenly focused on driving technology innovation and creating real value for our customers as Nebula continues on its path to make on-premise private cloud computing a reality for all businesses,” said Ishaya.
Ishaya was instrumental in the founding story of OpenStack. He and a small team of developers wrote the first version of Nova, OpenStack’s compute project, which he led for two years. In addition to being a member of the OpenStack Technical Committee, Ishaya was recently appointed as Director on the OpenStack Foundation Board. Prior to Nebula, Ishaya was a founding engineer of the OpenStack project at
“Vish brings a unique perspective to the CTO role with his diverse background, his leadership role in open source software development and deep knowledge of the enterprise private cloud landscape,” said
Nebula is dedicated to enabling all enterprises to easily, securely and inexpensively, deploy large private cloud computing infrastructures. Nebula makes the Nebula One, the world’s first cloud computer, enabling any business to easily build a scale-out private computing cloud from racks of industry-standard servers. Nebula is privately held and venture-funded by
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March