The compilation includes 24 test results carried out during 2013, on request of different NanoMaterials’ clients, covering eight grease types including Lithium, Lithium Comlex, Lithium EP, Calcium Sulfonate,
The tests were carried in accordance to the 4ball “AW ASTM 2266,” “EP ASTM 7596” and “EP Wear ASTM 2596” standards with the aim of comparing the results of the greases used by the customer and treated with different rates of the GH-X additives V.S. Competitors' greases currently in use or under review by the said clients.
This test performance results, when compared to competitors' greases from prominent brands, put GH-X at the top of the world’s leading grease additives for extreme pressure conditions.
“We were ecstatic to see the test data. This is the result of the hard work we put into the development of this product,” said Larissa Dragnai, NanoMaterials QC Manager. “These superior results are already backed by field tests carried out by our clients. Our ability to provide them with better solution to performance in high temperature and loads, made a real difference in cutting operating costs, making GH-X an integral must-have part of their profit oriented operational process.”
The test results along with the GH-X product data sheet can be downloaded right here or provided at request, by contacting NanoMaterials at its website.
NanoLub® GH-X Series is a new generation surface-reconditioning nano lubricant additive for grease, featuring a unique “dual action” effect: multi-layer WS2 nanospheres lower friction and heating, thereby reducing mechanical wear. At the same time, friction causes nanospheres to release tribofilms that attach to surface crevices and re-smoothen them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life. NanoLub® GH-X is specially formulated to perform in extreme pressure conditions.
The NanoLub® series has received the prestigious
• General applications where grease is the most suitable lubricant.
• For use in automotive, industrial, mining and heavy equipment.
• Applicable in bearings, gears (open gears, closed gears) slideways and various other machine components.
• Suitable for a wide variety of greases.
• Formulated for extreme pressure performance
• Anti-wear & anti-friction effect
• Refurbishing effect
• Specially formulated for high temperature
• Easily applicable
• Non-toxic nanoparticles as per OECD protocols
• EU REACH Compliant
“NanoMaterials Ltd.,” a cleantech company operating in the field of Nanotechnology, was established in 2002 and after its acquisition in 2013 became a wholly owned subsidiary of the leading American company “Nanotech Industrial Solutions, Inc.” (NIS). A pioneer of inorganic, multi-layered fullerenes, NanoMaterials was the first company to succeed in the commercial production of inorganic, multi-layered WS2 nanofullerenes and nanotubes, based on exclusively patented platform technology developed at the
NanoMaterials is part of AddNano, a joint project funded by the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11523094.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers