NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Morgan Joseph TriArtisan LLC (“MJTA”) today announced the promotion of Zachary B. Fisher to Managing Director in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Investment Banking Group . Mr. Fisher , who joined MJTA in 2001, was previously a Principal in the firm. “Zach has played an increasingly important role in our TMT group providing counseling, advising and deal making for our clients that has consistently proved of enormous value to them. It is therefore with a great deal of pleasure that we recognize his achievements with this promotion, and the added responsibilities that he assumes,” said Gerald Cromack , MJTA Co-President. Prior to joining MJTA, Mr. Fisher was a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions group at ABN AMRO. He began his investment banking career with the Media & Entertainment group of ING Barings Furman Selz. Mr. Fisher received a B.S. degree in finance with high honors from Lehigh University . About Morgan Joseph TriArtisan LLC Morgan Joseph TriArtisan LLC ( www.mjta.com ) is an investment and merchant bank engaged in providing financial advice, capital raising and private equity investing. The firm’s services include mergers and acquisitions, in addition to private placements and public offerings of equity and debt. Media: Steven S. Anreder Michael Wichman of Anreder & Company 212-532-3232 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Source: Morgan Joseph TriArtisan LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Snowden Among Potential Pulitzer Prize Winners
- Nevada Rancher Discusses BLM Beef With Glenn Beck
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- What You Need to Know About Tax Day
- Pay TV Subscriptions Expected to Rise
- Boehner Mocked for 'Electile Dysfunction'
- U.S. Consumer Prices Rose Slightly in March
- Facebook Plans Mobile Payment Service