BRENTWOOD, N.Y. , Jan. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medical Action Industries Inc. (Nasdaq:MDCI), announced today that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to present its financial results for the three and nine months ended December 31, 2013 . The conference call will be conducted by Mr. Paul D. Meringolo , Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Paul Chapman , President and Chief Operating Officer and Mr. Brian Baker , Vice President of Finance and Principal Accounting Officer. Medical Action announced that the results of operations for the three and nine months ended December 31, 2013 will be released on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 before the market opens. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast on our website: www.medical-action.com . The dial-in number for the conference call is (888) 868-9080 ( domestic ) or (973) 935-8511 ( international ) ; conference I D# 34590969 . The complete call and discussion will be available for replay on our website beginning at 1:00 p.m. (ET) on February 5, 2014 . Medical Action is a diversified manufacturer and distributor of disposable medical devices and a leader in many of the markets where it competes. Its products are marketed primarily to acute care facilities in domestic and certain international markets. The Company has expanded its target market to include physician, dental and veterinary office, out-patient surgery centers, long-term care facilities and laboratories. Medical Action's products are marketed nationally by its direct sales personnel and extensive network of healthcare distributors. The Company has preferred vendor agreements with national and regional distributors, as well as sole and multi-source agreements with group purchasing organizations. Medical Action's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol MDCI and is included in the Russell 2000 ® Index. CONTACT: Brian Baker - Vice President of Finance and Principal Accounting Officer MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. (631) 231-4600 Source: Medical Action Industries Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock