Malauzai's customer base expanded from 106 at the end of 2012 to 200 financial institution partners that have improved their mobile banking experience by partnering with Malauzai. The company's Picture Pay mobile photo bill pay solution, built in conjunction with Allied Payment Network and
"The growth of our customer base is a testament to the advanced products we developed in 2013," said
By the end of 2013, Malauzai had achieved 305,000 total downloads of its SmartApps with more than 207,000 registered users.
"We expect more of the same in 2014 as we continue to improve the mobile banking experience for our clients, their employees and the corporate and consumer account holders they serve," continued Gaynor. About Malauzai Software Malauzai was incorporated in 2009 in response to the growing demand in the mobile channel marketplace. As a leading-edge company in a cool town, with a focus primarily on community financial institutions, Malauzai looks to provide mobile solutions that will enhance the customer experience ultimately resulting in increased value.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?