ZenithMart is changing the way consumers shop online with its four-prong approach.
The most important aspect of ZenithMart’s mission involves pricing its ever-expanding list of products well below manufacturer suggested retail pricing. The online store’s commitment to competitive pricing is nearly unparalleled for a number of the products offered.
“Online shoppers looking for great deals on electronics can both start and end their search at the new electronics section of the ZenithMart website,” said
The brain trusts behind ZenithMart are also consumers which is why consumers will only find quality computers, electronics and other general merchandise items. The group wants to know: why should online retailers sell products they themselves would not use?
The third prong to the online retailer’s mission is uncompromising service. The ZenithMart staff is available via telephone, email and chat. The goal is to answer any customer questions and ensure their experience with ZenithMart is nothing less than top notch.
Lastly, but certainly not least, sound security rounds out the store’s four-prong approach. With so many retailers losing the trust of consumers both online and in-store, ZenithMart is fully committed to customer safety. The website features an encrypted storefront as well as multiple layers of security including partnerships with PayPal,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/affordable/electronics/prweb11532788.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS