| KUWAIT , Jan 29 (KUNA) -- Price of Kuwaiti crude oil dropped USD 10 cents settling at USD 102.89 per barrel in Tuesday's trades, compared to USD 102.99 pb the previous day, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) said on Wednesday. Meanwhile, international markets' strategists are adopting a wait-and-see attitude with regard of the US financial incentives' program, as well as official reports about the crude reserves. The US Federal Reserve is expected to withdraw USD 10 billion , per month, with anticipations that rate of the greenback would turn bullish vis a vis the other major currencies. Moreover, the forecast report regarding rise of the US crude reserves by 2.25 million barrels would contribute to decreasing oil prices. Meanwhile, the crude prices in the New York commercial market stood at USD 96.98 pb. (end) mjb.ysa.rk KUNA 291225 Jan 14NNNN All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO