Following seven other national presentations this month, global futurist
United Ag’s conference theme of “Change, Challenge, and Opportunity” signals the unprecedented number of changes faced by the agricultural community in the last few years, and will encourage attendees to look at these challenges as opportunities for new growth. Uldrich’s keynote, in particular, will address these monumental changes that the Ag community is facing. (A preview of his thoughts on the future of agriculture can be viewed here. He will specifically target how business owners in the industry can address the challenges by embracing cutting edge technology, implementing the latest global trends and exploring innovative ways to run their businesses. (Another sample of some of Uldrich’s ideas on the future of agriculture can be found in this chapter from his latest book, “Foresight 2020”, or in this recent Forbes article, 10 Game-Changing Technological Trends Transforming Tomorrow.)
Uldrich’s engaging presentation is intended to stimulate conversations and help business owners, as well as HR personnel, walk away with new tools and solutions to the issues they face. He will share insights from his books Higher Unlearning: 39 Post-Requisite Lessons for Achieving a Successful Future and the Bellwether Award winning Foresight 2020: A Futurist Explores the Trends Transforming Tomorrow. Uldrich will also expound on opportunities arising from the globalization of agricultural markets and innovations in science and technology. The ultimate goal of the presentation is to help attendees identify opportunities that will escalate their businesses onwards and upwards.
Parties interested in learning more about
Uldrich is a renowned global futurist, best-selling author; editor of the monthly newsletter, The Exponential Executive, and host of the award-winning website, http://www.jumpthecurve.net.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11532916.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence