TORONTO, ONTARIO --(Marketwired - Jan. 29, 2014 ) - Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this Press Release. Holstein Press announced today the release of You Don't Look Young For Your Age, an illustrated collection of stories that pulls the curtain back on popular thinking. Tackling a wide range of topics, first-time author Bruce Freedman surmises that conventional wisdom is as wrong as you may think it's right. Whether it's pondering yoga practitioners' popular perception that being stretchy is the path to greater spirituality or uncovering the underhanded plot by parents to fool single folk into having children, Bruce uses humour, personal anecdote and logic to expose our self-serving notions. The author will host a book launch for private guests and media on February 12, 2014 in Toronto . Contact below for details. Bruce Freedman lived in Hong Kong for fifteen years working as a top-ranked investment analyst and hedge fund manager. Since returning to Canada , he has embarked on a journey as a writer. His work has appeared in numerous publications including The Globe & Mail, Listed Magazine and Canadian Investor. To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140128-book800.jpg FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Holstein Press firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Holstein Press
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista