Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The current published evidence for the use of MNPs in assessing metastatic lymph node spread using sentinel lymph node biopsy and non-invasive imaging modalities is reviewed and future applications considered."
For more information on this research see: What is the future of magnetic nanoparticles in the axillary management of breast cancer?
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List