The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Finally, in vivo human images acquired using the PatLoc system are presented and discussed."
For more information on this research see: Development and Characterization of An Unshielded PatLoc Gradient Coil for Human Head Imaging. Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part B-Magnetic Resonance Engineering, 2013;43(4):111-125. Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part B-Magnetic Resonance Engineering can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Welz,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'