By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 29 -- Invest N Retire, Portland, Ore. , has been assigned a patent (8,639,604) developed by Darwin K. Abrahamson , Portland, Ore. , for a "system and method for managing tax-deferred retirement accounts." The patent application was filed on Oct. 26, 2004 (10/973,483). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=3&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140128.PD.&s2=%28%22OR%22.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/28/2014+AND+AS/OR&RS=ISD/01/28/2014+AND+AS/OR Written by Deviprasad Jena; edited by Jaya Anand . DJ0129JA0129-973218
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?