GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman , Jan. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. ® ("HLSS" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:HLSS) will hold its conference call on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. (ET) to review the Company's operating results. This event will follow Home Loan Servicing Solutions' 4 th Quarter 2013 earnings release. The press release will also be available on the HLSS Shareholder website at www.hlss.com . A live audio webcast and slide presentation for the call will be available over the internet at www.hlss.com (through a link on the Shareholders page). Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the conference call will be available via the website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available for approximately 30 days. For more information on prior releases and SEC Filings, please refer to the "Shareholders" section of our website at www.hlss.com . HLSS is an internally-managed owner of non-agency mortgage servicing assets with historically stable valuations and cash flows. HLSS' assets are predominately mortgage servicing advances that, along with the related servicing rights, are over-collateralized 25 times by residential real estate. HLSS' objective is to generate stable, recurring fee-based earnings and dividends throughout the economic cycle. CONTACT: James E. Lauter Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer T: +1 345-815-3932 E: James.Lauter@hlss.com Source: Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?