Attorney Margaret A. Donnelly has opened a third law office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to handle immigration cases.
Donnelly & Associates' newest office opened in early January in Lewisville, Texas, joining the firm's offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. Ms. Donnelly, who has been a practicing immigration law for more than 30 years, opened the Fort Worth office in 2012.
"We are grateful for the opportunity to increase access to immigration assistance for people who so desperately need help," Ms. Donnelly said in a press release. "Our expansion will allow us to help more families stay together as our team guides them through a difficult system."
Ms. Donnelly advocates for immigration reform and donates a portion of proceeds from her practice to Reece's Rainbow, a nonprofit group that matches disabled children with adoptive parents.
She is also an author, publishing three books "The Spirits of Venzuela," "The Path of Lord Jaguar" and "The Song of the Goldencocks," which was a Latino International Book Awards winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?