Attorney Margaret A. Donnelly has opened a third law office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to handle immigration cases.
Donnelly & Associates' newest office opened in early January in Lewisville, Texas, joining the firm's offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. Ms. Donnelly, who has been a practicing immigration law for more than 30 years, opened the Fort Worth office in 2012.
"We are grateful for the opportunity to increase access to immigration assistance for people who so desperately need help," Ms. Donnelly said in a press release. "Our expansion will allow us to help more families stay together as our team guides them through a difficult system."
Ms. Donnelly advocates for immigration reform and donates a portion of proceeds from her practice to Reece's Rainbow, a nonprofit group that matches disabled children with adoptive parents.
She is also an author, publishing three books "The Spirits of Venzuela," "The Path of Lord Jaguar" and "The Song of the Goldencocks," which was a Latino International Book Awards winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter