Attorney Margaret A. Donnelly has opened a third law office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to handle immigration cases.
Donnelly & Associates' newest office opened in early January in Lewisville, Texas, joining the firm's offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. Ms. Donnelly, who has been a practicing immigration law for more than 30 years, opened the Fort Worth office in 2012.
"We are grateful for the opportunity to increase access to immigration assistance for people who so desperately need help," Ms. Donnelly said in a press release. "Our expansion will allow us to help more families stay together as our team guides them through a difficult system."
Ms. Donnelly advocates for immigration reform and donates a portion of proceeds from her practice to Reece's Rainbow, a nonprofit group that matches disabled children with adoptive parents.
She is also an author, publishing three books "The Spirits of Venzuela," "The Path of Lord Jaguar" and "The Song of the Goldencocks," which was a Latino International Book Awards winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine