The SCP, consisting of four learning modules with 25-plus hours of instruction each, was created to raise a university student's understanding and proficiency of the 15 Knowledge Areas in the Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK), which provides the basis for
Each completed module will result in a certificate. By completing the four modules, a student will have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle. This will give students an excellent foundation as they embark on a career in software development, and provide a stepping stone to the CSDA certification.
The CSDA, designed for entry-level software developers, is intended to provide undergraduate computer science and software engineering students their first credential toward a solid career foundation as a software development practitioner. The CSDP, designed for postgraduate students and mid-career professionals, helps software engineers demonstrate their commitment to the profession and confirms their proficiency in the software development field.
"We are happy that
TNS 24HariCha-140129-30Furigayjane-4617380 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy