The SCP, consisting of four learning modules with 25-plus hours of instruction each, was created to raise a university student's understanding and proficiency of the 15 Knowledge Areas in the Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK), which provides the basis for
Each completed module will result in a certificate. By completing the four modules, a student will have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle. This will give students an excellent foundation as they embark on a career in software development, and provide a stepping stone to the CSDA certification.
The CSDA, designed for entry-level software developers, is intended to provide undergraduate computer science and software engineering students their first credential toward a solid career foundation as a software development practitioner. The CSDP, designed for postgraduate students and mid-career professionals, helps software engineers demonstrate their commitment to the profession and confirms their proficiency in the software development field.
"We are happy that
TNS 24HariCha-140129-30Furigayjane-4617380 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges