The Board of Directors of Highlands Bancorp, Inc. parent company of Highlands State Bank , declared a cash dividend of $0.01 per common share. In a release on Jan. 27 , Highlands Bancorp said the dividend is payable on March 1 to common shareholders of record on Feb. 15 . George E. Irwin , CEO, said, "Over the last several years, our capital position, growth, asset quality and profitability have all continued to improve. As a result of this continuing progress, we are pleased to be able to declare our first quarterly dividend to our loyal shareholders." Highlands Bancorp provides full service commercial banking products through four offices in Sussex and Passaic Counties in Northern New Jersey . Service is also provided through a range of electronic and mobile products including remote deposit capture, internet banking, bill payment and cash management, mobile banking applications and ATM's. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO