RYE, N.Y. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) has 600 shares of Series C Auction Rate Cumulative Preferred Stock outstanding. The secondary credit rating agency for the Series C Preferred Stock changed from Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services to Fitch Ratings (“Fitch”) on January 28, 2014 . The Series C Preferred Stock is rated AA by Fitch and A1 by Moody’s Investors Service. The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $220 million in total net assets whose primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital. The Fund is managed by Gabelli Funds, LLC , a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL). For The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. Carter Austin / Laurissa Martire 914-921-5070 Source: The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11