Traditional project management methods are failing today's organizations, resulting in high costs, missed deadlines and unmet objects because they rely on Gantt charts, a century-old paper-based project management tool that was never intended to be used with large, complicated projects. Making matters worse, the application of computing power has enabled project managers to transform these simple, paper-based plans into an unwieldy morass of tens of thousands of tasks with multiple layers of dependencies. These project plans are not only difficult to understand, they are impossible to use in execution because of the inevitable changes and uncertainties that arise during project execution. As a result, people end up working from a haphazard assortment of spreadsheets, to-do lists and emails. Teams get out of synchronization, priorities become unclear and, especially when unforeseen problems arise, no one knows how to get the project back on track.
Concerto empowers organizations to take control of execution and rapidly adjust to unforeseen challenges through the use of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), a methodology developed by the late Dr.
"Realization has already proven itself in
The market opportunity is large, and
"The global opportunity for project management solutions that actually deliver project success is vast," said
For more information on Concerto and
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels