Formicary has been engaged with LCH.Clearnet for over five years, initially providing technical assistance with SwapClear's successful handling of the Lehman Brothers default. The technology consultancy has since played an integral role in several initiatives at LCH.Clearnet, including the development of the ClearLink trade interface and various member-facing applications, such as tools for margin simulation and collateral management.
"Getting the technology implementation right is vital in this ever-changing OTC trading environment", says
"As a CCP2 partner, we are well positioned to put our specific technical integration skills, clearing knowledge and experience at the service of LCH.Clearnet SwapClear members and end users, helping them to minimise the costs of LCH.Clearnet membership."
Formicary is a niche IT consultancy specialising in systems integration for the financial services sector. Since inception 12 years ago, it has specialised in delivering integrated technology solutions that streamline business processes in the front, middle and back office for clients across the industry - from tier one investment banks to hedge funds and fund administrators.
Formicary's systems engineers and business analysts have industry experience covering trading and risk systems from proprietary applications to major third party system deployments.
Formicary is a Murex SI Business Partner, Calypso Business and Service Partner and an LCH.Clearnet CCP2 Certified Partner.
CONTACT: For more information, please contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy