A few of the exciting new features that 1stPayPOS® 2.1 users will enjoy include a time clock application that will allow employees to clock in and out, comprehensive inventory management with reorder alerts, the ability to accept gift cards, and the option to include automatic tips.
“With Version 2.1’s ability to automate tedious operations-related tasks, 1stPayPOS® continues to evolve well beyond simply providing point-of-sale services into a complete, multi-faceted business solution that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses,” said
Currently available through the
1stPayGateway developed the 1stPayPOS® iPad point-of-sale system to enable small to medium-sized businesses to grow and better manage their business. 1stPayGateway also provides end-to-end encryption technology, payment gateway tokenization, mobile payment solutions, and payment & donation pages to reduce PCI scope and credit card acceptance risk. Find out more at http://www.1stPayPOS.com and http://www.1stPayGateway.Net, or call 888-417-8729.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11532471.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget