TORONTO - The Canadian dollar ended the day at 89.64 cents US, down 0.35 of a cent from Monday. The U.S. dollar closed at 111.56 cents Cdn, up 0.44 of a cent. Pound sterling was at C$1.8496 , up 0.78 of a cent and US$1.6579 , up 0.04 of a cent. The Euro closed at C$1.5248 up 0.56 of a cent. Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets . ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?