Edison's first report on GVC Holdings , Paying dividends, discusses how the Sportingbet acquisition in 2013 and Turkish B2B deal in 2011 have increased the scale and diversification of GVC's business, whose earnings and dividends are set to rise strongly in 2014. According to a release, management has indicated that it is keen to consider further acquisitions that would potentially deliver strong additional synergies. Edison said its technology team believes an aggressive dividend payout policy (75 percent of net cash generated) puts the shares on a 9.9 percent yield for 2014, which is highly attractive for those prepared to accept an above average exposure to unregulated online gaming markets. GVC Holdings is a provider of services to the online gaming industry in Europe and Latin America . Edison is an investment intelligence firm. Report information: www.edisoninvestmentresearch.com/research/company/gvc-holdings More information: www.edisoninvestmentresearch.com . www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBasicDetails.do?sid=181584 ). www.edisongroup.com and connect with Edison on: ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?