The board of directors of Dominion has declared a quarterly dividend of 60 cents per share of common stock. In a release on Jan. 17 , the Company said that dividends are payable on March 20 , to shareholders of record at the close of business Feb. 28 . This is the 344th consecutive dividend that Dominion or its predecessor company has paid holders of common stock. The company's last quarterly dividend was declared Oct. 25, 2013 . The board of directors of Virginia Electric and Power Company , a subsidiary of Dominion, also declared regular quarterly dividends at the prescribed rates on each of its series of preferred stock. Preferred dividends on the company's fixed-rate preferred stock are payable March 20 , to holders of record at the close of business Feb. 28 . ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost