Hungary's state debt manager AKK sold HUF 60bn ( EUR 197.3mn ) of three-month discount Treasury bills at an auction on January 28 , in line with the initial offer, AKK said. Investors submitted bids worth HUF 73.5bn, which corresponded to a relatively low coverage ratio. Demand halved from HUF 136bn at the previous auction held on January 21 , when AKK raised the float by HUF 10bn to HUF 70bn. The average yield edged down to 2.82% from 2.84% at the previous auction but was 17bps over the secondary benchmark fixing. The range of yields narrowed and varied between 2.73% and 2.85%.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine