This morning, New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) declared its quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 6.2% going forward. Shares of NYCB were lower on Wednesday, falling 3.1% today. In other dividend news, BB&T (BBT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 23 cents per share. And Exelon (EXC) maintained its quarterly dividend of 31 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Praxair (PX) announced its quarterly dividend of 65 cents per share, an increase of about 8% over its prior dividend. And WellPoint (WLP) announced its quarterly dividend of 43.75 cents per share, an increase of about 17%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends2012914&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California