This morning, Johnson Controls (JCI) declared its quarterly dividend of 22 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 1.9% going forward. Shares of JCI were lower with the markets on Wednesday, falling 1.2% today. In other dividend news, Wells Fargo (WFC) maintained its quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share. Monsanto (MON) maintained its quarterly dividend of 43 cents per share. And US Steel (X) maintained its quarterly dividend of 5 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Dow Chemical (DOW) announced its quarterly dividend of 37 cents per share, an increase of about 16% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends3012914&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict