Are you a business person interested in developing private health facilities that include small clinics, diagnostic centers and hospitals? There is up to 850 million shillings that you can borrow thanks to a partnership between General Electric , USAID and the Kenya Commercial Bank . The plan covers access to financing for a range of GE healthcare equipment at competitive rates.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers