Are you a business person interested in developing private health facilities that include small clinics, diagnostic centers and hospitals? There is up to 850 million shillings that you can borrow thanks to a partnership between General Electric , USAID and the Kenya Commercial Bank . The plan covers access to financing for a range of GE healthcare equipment at competitive rates.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'