Cortex's introduction of e-Invoice Enterprise Plus, built on the Cortex Workbench platform, offers a greater level of automation to procurement organizations by ensuring all incoming vendor invoices are electronically processed.
"We now have the ability to offer a completely automated solution to both
The solution will streamline internal processes for clients, create a completely paperless payables environment, and allow purchasing hubs to be free of previously manual work such as scanning, indexing and quality assurance. The Cortex solution, along with
"This fully automated solution will provide APNexus clients the opportunity to improve their operating efficiencies by routing all of their invoices through the Cortex Network," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?