HOUSTON --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced that Jeff Sheets , executive vice president, Finance, and Chief Financial Officer, will speak to investors and securities analysts at the Credit Suisse 19 th Annual Energy Summit in Vail, Colo. on Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 11 a.m. MST . This presentation will include an overview of the company’s business strategies, key programs and projects, and plans for delivering production and margin growth. Investors can access a live audio webcast of the presentation at www.conocophillips.com/investor . An archived replay, presentation slides and a transcript of the webcast will be available shortly after the presentation. --- # # # --- About ConocoPhillips ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas , ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 29 countries, $55 billion in annualized revenue, $120 billion of total assets, and approximately 18,000 employees as of Sept. 30, 2013 . Production from continuing operations averaged 1,511 MBOED for the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2013 , and proved reserves were 8.6 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2012 . For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com . ConocoPhillips Daren Beaudo (media), 281-293-2073 firstname.lastname@example.org or SÍdney J. Bassett (investors), 212-207-1996 Sid.email@example.com or Vladimir R. dela Cruz (investors), 212-207-1996 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: ConocoPhillips
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?