Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Checkmarx source Code license and maintenance
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: HE1AA-Q-14-0004
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): General Services Administration1800 F Street,
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20405
Place of Performance Country: US
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The request for quotation (RFQ) # HE1AA-Q-14-0004, is for commercial items and Federal acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13 - Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
This requirement is 100% set aside for small businesses under the associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) 423430 with a size standard of 100 employees.
GSA requires one year licenses and maintenance support for the Check Marx Code scanning tool. The period of performance will be from Date of Award (DOA) for (twelve) 12 consecutive months.
Offeror shall provide a quote for the following items:
* 1. Cx-Scanner-P Perpetual license for a user authorized to initiate scans and review results - quantity two (2)
* 2. Cx-Scanner-M Annual maintenance for CX-Scanner-P - quantity two (2)
All potential offerors note that the following provisions apply to this acquisition and will be used.
52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items (
52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (
52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items (
52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (
This acquisition incorporates the additional FAR clauses:
52.204-7 Central Contractor Registration (APR 2008).
52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-Central Contractor Registration (
Additional instructions to the offerors:
* 1. All quotes must be received via e-mail not later than closing date:
* 2. All responsible businesses may submit a quote that shall be considered. Submit inquires and quotations to mailto:email@example.com
* 3. In order to be eligible for award, offerors must be registered in http://www.SAM.gov [www.SAM.gov], with completed representations and certifications.
* 4. The government intends to award a single firm-fixed price (FFP) purchase order to the offeror representing the loest price technically responsive. The Government reserves the right to award without discussions.
Place of Contract Performance:
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors