"Chronus Mentor software has always provided guidance through the mentoring process," explained Praerit Garg, Chief Product Officer of Chronus. "Now, the new Engagement Plan feature connects goal-setting, tasks and resources all into one simple workflow. This makes it easier for administrators and participants to define and work through a mentoring program toward a successful result. We are thrilled with the early feedback on this feature set from our customer base."
The new Engagement Plan feature offers: Program format flexibility - Administrators can define the level of structure of the mentoring program, from very lightweight to highly structured program formats Intuitiveness - The online environment is simplified to make it easy and engaging for administrators and participants to follow Enhanced goal feature - For mentoring participants to define and track progress Resource integration - For attaching documents, web links and tasks to activities Templates - Included templates make creating an engagement plan fast and easy Customer Reaction "Seeing the whole program in a timeline format makes it easy to visualize. The ease of editing and ability to link documents to tasks or email is also helpful," said
The new update went live in the cloud-based software on
Chronus cloud-based solutions are easy to start and easy to manage, saving organizations time and effort while improving learning and development program effectiveness. Chronus' solutions, including Chronus Mentor, Chronus Coach, and Chronus Spark, are used by more than 500,000 professionals worldwide at institutions including
Discover more about Chronus at www.chronus.com or follow Chronus on Twitter @Chronus_Inc. Blog articles on talent development topics including mentoring can be found on the Chronus website at http://chronus.com/blog. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20140122005158/en/
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?