Jan. 30 --Fresno-based Central Valley Community Bancorp reported a profit of more than $2.21 million , or 19 cents per share, for the fourth quarter of 2013. That was up from about $1.64 million , or 16 cents per share, in the last quarter of 2012. For the full year, net income for the parent company of Central Valley Community Bank was $8.25 million or 77 cents per share, compared to $7.52 million or 75 cents per share in 2012. The company attributed the higher annual earnings to increases in income from loan interest and other sources, as well as a lower allowance for credit losses. Visit fresnobee.com throughout the day for breaking news and updates. ___ (c)2014 The Fresno Bee (Fresno, Calif.) Visit The Fresno Bee (Fresno, Calif.) at www.fresnobee.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO