Conservative profit and cash-flow forecasts spooked investors in aerospace giant Boeing yesterday, sending the stock down five per cent and overshadowing the company's strong fourth-quarter profit. The firm said core earnings rose 29 per cent to $1.84bn (£1.1bn) but it was much more cautious about the current year, saying core earnings would rise only about two per cent. More drastically, operating cash flow would fall more than 20 per cent, the company said.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years