Miley Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus has advised Justin Bieber to relax a bit and take a break from everything to chill with him in Tennessee.
The 'Achy Breaky Heart' hitmaker said that he wants the 19-year-old singer to go up to the teepee, build a fire with him while thinking about what's important, Us Magazine reported.
Cyrus also suggested that the 'Baby' hitmaker' should get back to life, and relax a little bit.
The 52-year-old country singer added that Bieber has got a long life ahead of him, and he would like to see the teen popstar enjoying a little bit of what he has got, and focus back on his music.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Billy Ray Cyrus advices Justin Bieber 'to chill in Tennessee'
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text