Miley Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus has advised Justin Bieber to relax a bit and take a break from everything to chill with him in Tennessee.
The 'Achy Breaky Heart' hitmaker said that he wants the 19-year-old singer to go up to the teepee, build a fire with him while thinking about what's important, Us Magazine reported.
Cyrus also suggested that the 'Baby' hitmaker' should get back to life, and relax a little bit.
The 52-year-old country singer added that Bieber has got a long life ahead of him, and he would like to see the teen popstar enjoying a little bit of what he has got, and focus back on his music.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Billy Ray Cyrus advices Justin Bieber 'to chill in Tennessee'
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast