Bayzat, an online platform that provides a fast and easy way to find banking and insurance products, has launched a new application that provides accurate information about health insurance plans in the UAE . This is the first platform in the country to provide real-time comparison of health insurance rates from multiple insurance providers, said a statement from Bayzat. The launch coincides with announcement of the new Dubai health insurance law, Isahd, (happiness in Arabic) which will be effective from early this year and states that health insurance will be mandatory for all residents and visitors of the emirate. Commenting on the new move, Talal Bayaa , the co-founder and CEO of bayzat, said: "This is a great initiative to improve the healthcare industry of Dubai and bayzat supports it all the way. We have the platform to do comparison searches and thought it would be great if we can provide a service for companies and individuals to compare and select the best solutions for their respective health insurance needs." "This is a mandatory law and our application will be a one-stop shop for the entire process, regardless of how big or small the requirements," he added. Bayzat said it has partnered with a leading broker in the UAE thus enabling it to provide a comprehensive selection of solutions at the most attractive rates. "This will give our users the advantage of comparing packages based on their exact requirements and receiving a list of perfectly matched offerings," added Talal.- TradeArabia News Service ?
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4