Founded in 1994,
SwissBytes and Yubico worked together to develop a unique solution for GanaNet. SB-VBOX consists of two components, the authentication service and a web application called the 'YubiKey Control Center'.
Yubico's YubiKey is an innovative USB security key that complements the traditional username and password of online services. With just the touch of a button, the YubiKey generates a one-time password as a second form of authentication, all with no client software needed. Increasing ease of use, SB-VBOX with YubiKey authentication can be installed on any operating system or be deployed as a Virtual Machine.
"Financial transactions and banking are one of the top targets for online criminals and one simple stolen password can wreak havoc on one's online identity," said
Since implementation, GanaNet users have a secure and fast way to access their accounts with the YubiKey from any computer. In the near future the customers will have the ability to log on to their online accounts from mobile devices across popular operating systems such as iOS, Android and BlackBerry.
With SwissBytes and Yubico, banking and financial institutions have the possibility to add high security to their online services in a fast and affordable way.
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work