BAKU /29.01.14/Turan : The insurance company Baki Sigorta February 28 will hold a general meeting of shareholders. On the agenda there is discussion and approval of the financial statements of last year's activities , approval of the plan for that fiscal year. The main theme - the transition to universal scheme ( employment insurance and reinsurance activities ) and the main shareholder approval of plans to increase the level of share capital through profits. Insurance company started operating at the beginning of February 1994 . In 2004 she was granted a license for a period of 5 years. In 2009 the company received a license to a perpetual activity. The major shareholder (51%) and the founder of Baki Sigorta is Bank Respublika. In addition to asset management companies have access to three different legal entities ( 30%) and two individuals (19%) . Authorized capital of 6 million 523 thousand manats. The company operates 24 types of voluntary and 4 types of compulsory insurance . - 17D-
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic