"VSO's workspace reduction and corresponding real estate savings are the result of a strategically planned hotdesking program using the AsureSpace Workspace Manager solution, which enabled the organization to optimize its new office space," explained
VSO previously offered hotdesking on an informal basis in its former office, which had many more desks, but they needed a formal scheduling system to ensure its staff could continue to operate in a much smaller space. Now, its 320 employees operate in a space with 180 desks, using accessible and user-friendly workspace management tools to locate and reserve workspaces when they are at the office.
VSO selected AsureSpace Workspace Manager for its ease of use, minimal training requirements, accessibility via any web browser or smartphone, and integration with Microsoft Outlook, as well as its integration with AsureSpace Kiosks onsite for staff who need to find ad hoc space on-site.
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend