This morning, Jefferies increased its price target on shares of US Steel (X) to $27 as cost reductions at the company have prompted management to raise Q1 guidance. In the report, Jefferies increased its EPS estimates, but maintained its hold rating. Shares of US Steel were higher by 2.5% on the news. Keybanc increased its price target on shares of Tempur Sealy (TPX) to $60 as the company's refreshed product line will improve sales. In the report, Keybanc increased its EPS estimates through the end of 2014 while reiterating its buy rating. Shares of Tempur Sealy were modestly higher today, gaining 0.3% on Wednesday. And Bank of America upgraded shares of Electronic Arts (EA) from neutral to buy as margins are expanding quicker than expected. In the report, Bank of America set a $36 price target. Shares of Electronic Arts were higher by 2.9% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Upgrades2012914&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards