All Traffic Solutions has been awarded US Patent 8,417,442 for its cloud-based traffic data collection technology. Invented by CEO,
Key capabilities that are protected under this patent include:
• Collecting traffic data (such as vehicle counts, vehicle speeds, average speeds and congestion indicators) from a network of roadside sensors, transmitting the data to the Cloud, filtering the data and generating reports on the passing vehicles.
• Automatically generating such reports and sending them to selected recipients.
• Receiving automatic notifications of radar failure due to inconsistencies in the speed data by selected recipients.
• Configuring a sensor device settings for a particular location automatically using settings saved for this location in the Cloud.
• Generating alerts for conditions from specific locations given thresholds set for that condition and location in the Cloud. Since All Traffic’s industry-leading SmartApps leverages this patented technology to deliver unique cloud-based management features and functionality, our current and future customers will have exclusive access to these capabilities. Participants in our TraffiCloud Ecosystem will get the benefit of this patent coverage.
For more information on licensing consideration, contact tgraef(at)alltrafficsolutions(dot)com.
About All Traffic Solutions
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11530242.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?