All Traffic Solutions has been awarded US Patent 8,417,442 for its cloud-based traffic data collection technology. Invented by CEO,
Key capabilities that are protected under this patent include:
• Collecting traffic data (such as vehicle counts, vehicle speeds, average speeds and congestion indicators) from a network of roadside sensors, transmitting the data to the Cloud, filtering the data and generating reports on the passing vehicles.
• Automatically generating such reports and sending them to selected recipients.
• Receiving automatic notifications of radar failure due to inconsistencies in the speed data by selected recipients.
• Configuring a sensor device settings for a particular location automatically using settings saved for this location in the Cloud.
• Generating alerts for conditions from specific locations given thresholds set for that condition and location in the Cloud. Since All Traffic’s industry-leading SmartApps leverages this patented technology to deliver unique cloud-based management features and functionality, our current and future customers will have exclusive access to these capabilities. Participants in our TraffiCloud Ecosystem will get the benefit of this patent coverage.
For more information on licensing consideration, contact tgraef(at)alltrafficsolutions(dot)com.
About All Traffic Solutions
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11530242.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip