Al Baraka Bank announced the launch of UnionPay debit cards with Euronet Pakistan as its technological partner. Under this arrangement, Euronet will be providing complete outsourced services to the bank for its Electronic Financial Transaction Services which includes Debit Card Processing and Management, ATM Driving & Monitoring and UnionPay International Gateway Services. By utilizing Euronet’s state-of-the art and PCI DSS compliant facility, Al Baraka is also adding a wide range of new transaction sets on its channels such as Utility Bill Payments for additional companies, Inter Bank Funds Transfers facility, Internet Banking interface etc. UnionPay International a subsidiary of UnionPay has an acceptance network in more than 140 countries and regions, providing payment services to the world’s largest cardholders group. This is a major step for the bank towards internationalism.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11